October Meeting: Sign up now!
Ever feel like you need a refresher on what you should be doing with your finances and saving for the future? Perhaps you need to know what documents to have in place for children 18 and over.
Please join us at our October 3 meeting to hear from Emily Boothroyd of Merit Financial Advisors who will speak on the 5 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Finances: A Primer on Total Financial Wellness.
Topics include such areas as cash flow, taxes, wealth protection, healthcare, and legacy building. Emily will walk through the basic components to preserving and protecting wealth, building a strong relationship with your finances, and how to optimize your financial situation. Open to non-members as well.
A Q&A session will follow to address general topics of interest.
- Mon, Sep 26Comstock Community Center
- Multiple DatesWed, Sep 28Wolfpit Park & Ride near Orem's Diner
- Mon, Oct 03Wilton LibraryOct 03, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMWilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Rd, Wilton, CT 06897, USAPlease join us at the Library on October 3 at 10am to hear from Emily Boothroyd, JD, CFP, CPWA of Merit Financial Advisors, who will give a primer on achieving a healthy financial life, including cash flow, taxes, healthcare, wealth protection, and legacy building. Open to non-members as well.
- Wed, Oct 19Ogden HouseOct 19, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMOgden House, 100 River Rd # 1, Wilton, CT 06897, USACome join us as we prepare and serve lunch to seniors at Wilton's own Ogden House! We're looking for 8 volunteers who will be offloading food and supplies, setting up tables, drinks and utensils, doing meal prep, serving food, refilling and cleaning up. A great way to meet and work with other women!
- Mon, Nov 07Location is TBD
- Thu, Nov 17The BronxNov 17, 9:00 AM – 3:30 PMThe Bronx, Arthur Ave, The Bronx, NY, USASave the date for a guided two-hour tour of the best bakeries, butchers, delis, and more in this famous Italian-American district, led by expert Toni Boucher. Make sure to take home some of the area's tastiest delicacies! More details to come.